A group for mothers and toddlers.
Come along to the masjid and enjoy a safe space for your babies and toddlers to explore and grow with us.
- Our groups range from birth to 4 years of age.
- Breakfast snacks are provided.
- We ask for a donation of £2 per family for the event.
- Please note the event only runs during term time and is for ladies only.
If you are planning to attend please register your child here. (There is no need to repeat the registration if you have already completed the form on a prior event).
Please note you can register your attendance to the event by returning to this page the every Tuesday before the event.
Our session operates with the following agreement:
- During the Little Gems sessions I understand that I am required to supervise my child(ren) at all times.
- By playing with my child, I can demonstrate good behaviour in the way I act and speak, encouraging sharing and positive play.
- Circle time is a social time when we sit together to eat; this helps to keep the room safe and clean.
- Little Gems sessions are special times for parents/carers and their children. Mobile phone usage is restricted for emergencies only.
- Little Gems and Cheadle Masjid operate a no smoking policy; therefore there will be no smoking during the session or on Masjid premises.
- At the end of the session parents are encourage to help tidy away all the play equipment.
- Little Gems sessions are spread across the Masjid campus, I understand I am solely responsible for my property and that Cheadle Masjid is not responsible for any lost property.
- I understand that by not adhering to the agreement, the play leaders reserve the right to ask meet leave the session with my child and in extreme circumstances cancel my registration.
1 x Toddler
1 day left to RSVP